Crossword clues for poh
The Collaborative International Dictionary
Poh \Poh\, interj. An exclamation expressing contempt or disgust; bah !
Douglas Harper's Etymology Dictionary
contemptuous exclamation, attested from 1670s.
abbr. (context chemistry English) The negative of the base 10 logarithm of the concentration of hydroxide ions, measured in moles per liter.
Poh, POH or pOH may refer to:
- Poh, tenth month in the Nanakshahi calendar
- Poh (Chinese surname)
- Poh Ling Yeow, the runner-up in MasterChef Australia series 1
- Power-on hours, the length of time, in hours, that electrical power is applied to a device
- Port Henry (Amtrak station), New York, United States; Amtrak station code POH
- Pilot's Operating Handbook, the operations manual for an aircraft, containing all checklists, specifications, and limitations for a given aircraft.
- A Player-Owned House in RuneScape, which is created by the Construction skill.
- pOH, a measure of the concentration of hydroxide ions
Poh is the tenth month in the Nanakshahi calendar, which governs the activities within Sikhism. This month coincides with December and January in the Gregorian and Julian calendars and is 30 days long.
Poh is the Hokkien spelling of the Chinese surname 傅 ( Mandarin: Fù)
Usage examples of "poh".
Also thanks to the late Juan Benet, Juan Caballero, Tomas Entwhistle, Martha Gellhorn, Greg Lanier, Phil Momberger, Don Pohren, C.
Mason attempting to be chirpy is less easy to bear than Mason in blackest Melancholy, "ev'ryone knew it, as ev'ryone knew that Bliss would come on only as Caretaker, for he as well was old, and ailing, yet there should be time enough left him, for each Aspirant to make his interest as he might" "Why aye, and yet you always knew he cultivated " 'Cultivated,' poh.