PMB can stand for:
- Paleomammalian brain, part of Paul D. MacLean's Triune Brain hypothesis
- Pembroke College, Oxford
- Phenylmagnesium bromide, a Grignard reagent used in chemical reactions
- Physics in Medicine and Biology (Phys. Med. Biol.), a peer reviewed journal related to application of physics to medicine, physiology and biology
- Paramethoxybenzyl ether, a protecting group for hydroxyls in multi-step organic synthesis (see Benzyl)
- Pietermaritzburg, a South African city
- Picture Motion Browser, a program by Sony
- PMB (also known as PhpMyBibli), an open-source web-based Integrated Library System
- Poly Modified Bitumen
- Polymyxin B, an antibiotic
- Post-menopausal bleeding
- Print Measurement Bureau, a Canadian non-profit media surveying and statistical company
- Private mailbox, a mail delivery designation for addresses associated with a commercial mail receiving agency
- Private member's bill, a type of Bill introduced into Westminster Parliaments
- The Pat McGee Band
- Pos Malaysia Berhad Pos Malaysia, the Malaysian Post Office
- Pierre-Marc Bouchard, an NHL center who currently plays for the Minnesota Wild
- Postal mailbox
- Puppy monkey baby, a creation for a Super Bowl commercial in 2016.
- President Mohammadu Buhari, the winner of 2015 presidential elections under the APC political party platform.
PMB (formerly PhpMyBibli) is a fully featured open source integrated library system. It is continuously developed & maintained by the French company PMB Services.