Plog may refer to:
- Anthony Plog (born 1947), American conductor, composer and trumpet player
- Stephen Plog, archaeologist and anthropologist specializing in pre-Columbian cultures of the American Southwest
- Plog Island, an island 1.9 km long in Prydz Bay, north of Lake Island and west of Breidnes Peninsula, Vestfold Hills
- LifeType, a blogging platform, originally developed under the name pLog
- plog, a Unix command related to the Point-to-Point Protocol daemon
- Plog, a photo delivery system worked on by scientist Rich Gossweiler
- Jobst Plog, director (1991–2008) of the broadcaster Norddeutscher Rundfunk
- a photo blog in photoblogging
- a specific type of blog referenced from an internet place link (plnkx) with location specific information.
Usage examples of "plog".
Planet Plog, where they operate a counting system based on number nine.
And as for the server logs, all you gave me was a bunch of usernames: plog, agilf, cleth.