Płocin (German Plötzin) is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Wolin, within Kamień County, West Pomeranian Voivodeship, in north-western Poland. It lies approximately west of Wolin, south-west of Kamień Pomorski, and north of the regional capital Szczecin.
Before 1945 the area was part of Germany. Following World War II the native German populace was expelled and replaced by Poles. For the history of the region, see History of Pomerania.
The village has a population of 90.