Crossword clues for pleven
Pléven is a commune in the Côtes-d'Armor department of Brittany in northwestern France.
Pleven is a major town in Northern Bulgaria, capital of the Pleven Province.
Pleven may also refer to:
- Pleven Province, a province in Northern Bulgaria
- Pleven Municipality
- Siege of Plevna, an important battle during the Russo-Turkish War, 1877-78
- Pleven (horse), a horse breed
- Pléven, a commune in the Côtes-d'Armor department in France
- René Pleven, a French politician
- Pleven plan, a plan to create a supranational European army, proposed by René Pleven
- Pleven Medical University
- Pleven Panorama