Plettenberg is a town in the Märkischer Kreis, in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.
Plettenberg may refer to:
- Plettenberg, a city in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
- Plettenberg Bay, a town in the Western Cape Province, South Africa
- Plettenberg (mountain), a mountain in Baden-Württemberg, Germany
House of Plettenberg, German noble family; members include:
- Georg von Plettenberg (1918-1980), Colonel of the Bundeswehr
- Gertrud von Plettenberg (15??–1608), royal mistress of Prince-Elector-Archbishop of Cologne Ernest of Bavaria
- Joachim van Plettenberg (1739–1793), Governor of the Cape of Good Hope and founder of Plettenberg Bay
- Karl von Plettenberg (1852–1938), General of the Infantry, Commandant-General of the Guards Corps and Adjutant General of the German Kaiser
- Kurt von Plettenberg (1891–1945), plenipotentiary of the House of Hohenzollern (the royal house of Prussia), one of the inner circle of the July 20th plot against Hitler
- Wolter von Plettenberg (c. 1450–1535), Master of the Livonian Order
Plettenberg is a mountain of Baden-Württemberg, Germany. It is located in Zollernalbkreis.
Category:Mountains and hills of the Swabian Jura Category:Zollernalbkreis