Piko may refer to:
- PIKO, a model train manufacturer
- Street name for Methamphetamine in many Central and Eastern European countries
- Piko (singer), a Japanese pop singer
- Piko (Filipino game), a Filipino children's game similar to hopscotch
- Piko, renamed Penny in English dubbing, a character from the anime Stitch!
- Piko (wrestler), a Japanese professional wrestler
is a male Japanese pop singer signed to the Sony Music Entertainment sub-label Ki/oon Music. He became popular on the Internet through the video sharing network Nico Nico Douga. His fans call him , a fan-made word to describe his wide vocal range that includes notes typical of both male and female voice types.
His kaomoji is "ﾋﾟωﾟｺ". As a Vocaloid producer, he uses the name Chuutoro-P.