Crossword clues for picon
n. A caramel-coloured flavoured bitters made from oranges, gentian, and quinquina, traditionally accompanying beer in the east and north of France.
Picon may refer to:
- Picón, Spain
- one of the Twelve Colonies of Kobol in the television show Battlestar Galactica
- Picture icons, used in the Apple Computer instant messaging program iChat
- personal icon referenced in Vismon, X-Face and X PixMap (see also Avatar (computing))
- Sirop de Picon, an apéritif
- Picon Punch, A drink popularized by Basque-Americans
Picón is a municipality in Ciudad Real, Castile-La Mancha, Spain. It has a population of 661. It was also a province in New Spain
Picón is also the name of blue cheeses made around the Asturias/Cantabria border in northern Spain, especially from the villages of Bejes and Tresviso. See: 1.
And a type of traditional parang music.
Category:Municipalities in the Province of Ciudad Real Category:Populated places in the Province of Ciudad Real
Fernando Picon da Silva, known as Picon (born 6 February 1976) is a Brazilian professional football defender last playing with Ituano Futebol Clube.