PICC may refer to:
- People's Insurance Company of China, a Chinese insurance company
- Peripherally inserted central catheter, in medicine, a type of intravenous line
- Philippine International Convention Center
- Presubscribed Interexchange Carrier Charge, an interconnection payment paid between telephone companies in North America
- Principles of International Commercial Contracts, a document attempting to harmonize the international contract law.
- Proximity Integrated Circuit Card; see Proximity card
- PIC C The C programming language for Microchip's PIC microcontroller