PGL may refer to:
- Paraganglioma, a type of rare neuroendocrine neoplasm
- Persian Gulf Cup, the Iranian football (soccer) league also referred to as PGL
- Persistent generalized lymphadenopathy
- PGL (company), a provider of activity holidays in UK
- Pokémon Global Link, a web-based feature of the 5th generation Pokémon games.
- Pro Gaming League, a Canadian equivalent of the Major Gaming League
- Professional Gamers League, a now-defunct American electronic sports league
- Projective linear group, in mathematics
PGL Travel Ltd. is a company established in 1957 and is a provider of school activity courses and summer camps for children in the United Kingdom. It is a part of the Holidaybreak group.