Pelleport is a station of the Paris Métro, serving Line 3bis. It was opened on 27 November 1921 when Line 3 was extended from Gambetta to Porte des Lilas. On 27 March 1971 it was transferred to Line 3bis on its establishment.
It is named after the 19th-century military leader Pierre de Pelleport.
''' Pelleport ''' is a commune in the Haute-Garonne department in southwestern France.