Crossword clues for pel
PEL or Pel may refer to:
- "pel" an abbreviation for pixel, also sometimes used to refer to a subpixel
- PEL, a precision sector light used in marine navigation
- Pel, Iran, a village in Mazandaran Province, Iran
- Permissible exposure limit, a legal limit defined by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration in the United States
- Peak of eternal light, a location within the Solar System that is almost constantly bathed in sunlight. Usually used in reference to the poles of the Moon
- PEL (Pakistan), a home appliances manufacturing company in Pakistan
- Primary effusion lymphoma, a possible malignancy of human herpesvirus 8 (HHV-8)
- Party of the European Left, a European political party
- Phrenoesophageal ligament
- Pure economic loss
Pak Elektron Limited (PEL) is Pakistani electrical goods manufacturer company based in Lahore, Pakistan with their two Regional offices i.e. in Islamabad and Karachi which are related to Power Division. It was established in 1956 in technical collaboration with AEG of Germany and the Malik family. In October 1978, the company was bought by the Saigol Group of Companies.
The company comprises two divisions:
- Appliances Division
- Power Division
Usage examples of "pel".
Rian and the haut Pel waited until the room emptied, and Miles perforce waited with them.
Miles and the haut Pel found themselves alone with Kety in a van-like space clearly designed for the lady-bubbles.
He popped up to find Pel with the guard slumped very awkwardly across her lap.
He relieved the guard of his stunner, and tiptoed inside, the haut Pel floating after.
A dicey moment followed while Pel arranged the opened Great Key in the light-beam reader.
Benin, across the room, was bowing and scraping to the hauts Pel and Nadina, and supplying them with float-chairs, albeit lacking force-screens, extra robes, and ghem-lady attendants.
He was followed by the hauts Pel, Nadina, and Rian in their float-chairs, shields down, who silently arranged themselves on one side of the room.
Nadina had tucked the cut ends of her hair out of sight among her garments, the same robes Pel had shared and which Nadina had not stopped to change.
He said he w-was going to ravish me, and oh, Pel, it was just to revenge himself on R-Rulel So I p-pretended I m-might run away with him, and as soon as he turned his back, I hit him with the p-poker and escaped.
And I still wished I could have just done round sleeves like Harani or Pel or any number of other scoili in my cohort had, instead of having to waste six pins on the sleeves and leave only one for the rest of it.
She had the misfortune to be doing this in front of Pel, who was sitting in the chair opposite her waiting rather impatiently for her to stop crying.
Her idea was that Pel would wait a few years and see some other parts of the country before going straight to the Mathair.
Lilea accepted the decision, but Pel saw her recommendation as a betrayal, and never got over it.
Ife glanced at me as I came in, her irritation with Pel appearing briefly in her face as she recognized me.
Unfortunately this attempt at surreptitious communication alerted Pel to my presence.