Pava or PAVA may refer to:
- Intelligence and Public Security Police of Iran
- Pava (now Fazilnagar), a city in ancient India, which Buddha visited during his last journey
- Pava, Iran, a village in Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
- Pava (Puerto Rico), a hat related to the Jibaro of Puerto Rico
- Pawapuri (or Pava), a holy site for Jains in Bihar, India, where Mahavira attained Nirvana
- Pacific American Volunteer Association
Pelargonic acid vanillylamide or Nonivamide
- PAVA spray
- Chevak Airport (ICAO location indicator: PAVA), in Chevak, Alaska, United States
- Pool adjacent violators algorithm, an algorithm for one-dimensional isotonic regression.
Pava (Puerto Rico)
The pava is a straw hat made out of the leaves of the Puerto Rican hat palm. It is normally associated with the Puerto Rican jíbaro and with the Popular Democratic Party (PPD).