Pasi may refer to:
- Pasi (caste), a Hindu caste of northern India
- Pasi (film), a 1979 Tamil film
- Pasi, Papua New Guinea, a settlement near the coast of Sandaun Province, Papua New Guinea
- Pasi language, a Sepik language of Papua New Guinea
- Pasi, a subgroup of the Adi people of the Eastern Himalayas
- Pasi, a variety of the Sino-Tibetan Adi language
- Pasi, a Finnish given name (for persons with the name, see )
- Riccardo Pasi (born 1990), Italian footballer
- Geeta Pasi, American diplomat
PASI may refer to:
- Psoriasis Area and Severity Index, a tool for the measurement of severity of psoriasis
- Sitka Rocky Gutierrez Airport's ICAO code
The Pasi are one of the untouchable communities (or dalits) who are now classified as a Scheduled Caste under modern India's system of positive discrimination. As untouchables, they were traditionally considered outside the Hindu ritual ranking system of castes known as varna.
They live in the northern Indian states of Bihar and Uttar Pradesh.
Pasi is a 1979 Indian Tamil film written and directed by Durai. It stars Shobha, Delhi Ganesh, and Vijayan in prominent roles. The critically acclaimed film won two awards each at the National Film Awards, the Tamil Nadu State Film Awards, and the Filmfare Awards South.