n. A Hebrew measure of itinerant distance: one parsa is about four kilometers, approximately the distance a man can walk in 72 minutes.; a parasang.
Parsa may refer to:
- Parsa परसा, a village in Ghazipur District, U P (India) Hindi
- Parsa (village), a village in Janakpur Zone, Nepal
- Parsa, Lumbini, a village development committee in Rupandehi District, Lumbini Zone, Nepal
- Parsa District, a district in Narayani Zone, Nepal
- Parsa, the Old Persian name for Fars, a province of Iran
- Pārsa or Persepolis, a city built by Darius the Great, serving as capital of the Achaemenid Empire
- Parsa, Mazandaran, a village in Mazandaran Province, Iran
- Great family with a deep root in Tafresh
In other uses:
- Farrokhroo Parsa (1922–1980), an Iranian physician, educator and parliamentarian and women rights activist
- Parsa (TV series), a Pakistani drama TV series
- PARSA, an early name of Turismo Aéreo, today known as Air Panama
'''Parsa ''' is a village development committee in Sarlahi District in the Janakpur Zone of south-eastern Nepal. At the time of the 1991 Nepal census it had a population of 3943 people living in 666 individual households.
Parsa is a Pakistani drama serial dramatized by Tahira Wasti, and is based on the novel of the same name "Parsa", by Bushra Rahman. It explores the permissibility of inter-faith marriages, and cultural and societal issues regarding the topic. The drama depicts the story of Parsa, a Muslim girl who falls in love with David, a family friend and Christian. It was aired on Hum Europe in March 2015 and later replaced by Shehr-e-Zaat.
Parsa (Vidhan Sabha constituency) is an assembly constituency in Saran district in the Indian state of Bihar.
Usage examples of "parsa".
Four Quarters, the King of the Lands, the King of Parsa, the King of Media, the King of Sumer, the King of Akkad, the King of Babylon, and the King of Riverland.
La Cavalierre mi era parsa una degli agenti federali più brillanti ed energici che avessi mai conosciuto, a parte lo stesso Craig.