Parcz (German Partsch, sometimes Gross-Partsch) is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Kętrzyn, within Kętrzyn County, Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship, in northern Poland. It lies approximately east of Kętrzyn and north-east of the regional capital Olsztyn.
Before 1945 the area was part of Germany ( East Prussia). One of Adolf Hitler's food tasters, Margot Wölk, lived here for a time, after her house in Berlin was bombed in 1942. After World War II the region was placed under Polish administration and ethnically cleansed according to the post-war Potsdam Agreement. The native German populace was expelled and replaced with Poles.