Panna can refer to:
- Paññā (Pāli) or prajñā (Sanskrit: प्रज्ञा), "wisdom", is insight in tyqu2he true nature of reality,
- Aam panna, an Indian drink made from mangoes
- Panna, Madhya Pradesh, a city in the state of Madhya Pradesh, India
- Panna district, a district in Sagar Division of Madhya Pradesh, India
- Panna State, a princely state of the British Raj, India
- Panna National Park, in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Panna (genus), a genus of fish in the family Sciaenidae
- Panna, a water planet introduced in the Star Wars Holiday Special where Luke Skywalker first meets Boba Fett
- Panna (football), a technique in football (soccer)
- Panna cotta ("cooked cream"), an Italian dessert
- Panna (water), an Italian bottled water. Sister brand of San Pellegrino bottled carbonated water.
- Paññā is Pali for "wisdom"; the Sanskrit version is Prajñā
- Panna, a nickname for Anna (name) in Hungarian
- Panna, the word for virgin in West Slavic languages
- Panna Rittikrai, a Thai martial arts action choreographer, film director, screenwriter and actor
Panna Vidhan Sabha constituency is one of the 230 Vidhan Sabha (Legislative Assembly) constituencies of Madhya Pradesh state in central India. This constituency came into existence in 1951 as one of the 48 Vidhan Sabha constituencies of the erstwhile Vindhya Pradesh state,
Panna is a river of Poland, a tributary of the Mała Noteć.
Category:Rivers of Poland
Panna is a genus of fish in the family Sciaenidae.
Usage examples of "panna".
A questi segnali essi furono così generosi da mettersi in panna e dopo circa tre ore riuscii a raggiungerli.