Pamba is the name of a king of the Hatti in the early 22nd century BC ( short chronology) (or the 23rd century BC ( middle chronology)).
Pamba's name is mentioned in a report of Naram-Sin of Akkad regarding a battle against an alliance of 17 kings, including Pamba, king of the Hatti, and Zipani, king of Kanesh. The text is the earliest known mention of the Hatti people; the extant copy of the report dates to ca. 1400 BC, nearly a millennium later.
Pamba may refer to:
- Pamba (king), a king of the Hatti in the early 22nd century BC
- Pamba River, Kerala, India
- INS Pamba, a self-propelled water carrier barge
- Pamba (butterfly), genus of grass skipper butterflies
- 4-aminomethylbenzoic acid, a protease inhibitor and antifibrinolytic agent
- Bryan Pamba (born 1992), French basketball player
- Saleh Pamba (born 1950), Tanzanian politician
Pamba is a genus of skippers in the family Hesperiidae.