PAMA is marketed as "the world's first true pomegranate liqueur." According to PAMA Spirits Co., it is made from "the juice of California pomegranates, premium vodka, and a touch of imported tequila".
The liqueur is red in color and has a flavor that is both sweet and tart. It is 17 percent alcohol by volume.
PAMA received a four-star rating in the June 1, 2006 issue of Spirit Journal.
PAMA is distributed in Australia by Think Spirits.
Pama or PAMA may refer to:Place names including "Pama":
- Pama, Austria
- Pama, Burkina Faso
- Pama Township, Tibet
- PAMA (liqueur), a pomegranate liqueur produced in the United States
- Peel Art Gallery, Museum and Archives, a publicly run facility in Ontario, Canada
- Professional Aviation Maintenance Association
- Pulse-address multiple access, channel access method used in telecommunications networks
- Professional Association of Managing Agents (PAMA), of property managers in Canada (with which Sauder School of Business collaborates)
- Balbir Singh Pama
- Pama International
- Pama–Nyungan (disambiguation)
- Pama Records, a UK ska and reggae label of the 1960s and 1970s
- Pama River, in Chile
- Pama language (disambiguation)
- Paman languages