Palu is a chartered city ( kota) on the Indonesian island of Sulawesi, northeast of Jakarta, at , at the mouth of Palu River. It is the capital of the province of Central Sulawesi of a long, narrow bay. Because of its sheltered position between mountain ridges, the climate is unusually dry. At the 2010 Census Palu had a population of around 336,300, not including those living in neighbouring regencies.
Palu may refer to:Places
- Palu, a city on the Indonesian island of Sulawesi
- Palu, Turkey, a district in Elazığ Province, Turkey
- Palu River, a river on the Indonesian island of Sulawesi
- Palù, a comune in the province of Verona
- Piz Palü, a mountain in the Bernina Range, Switzerland
- PALU, the Unified Lumumbist Party (Parti Lumumbiste Unifié), a Congolese political party
- Palu tree, the Sapotaceae Manilkara hexandra
- Wycliff Palu, Australian rugby player
Palù is a comune in the province of Verona in northern Italy.