Paion is a former municipality in Achaea, West Greece, Greece. Its population in 2001 was 2,579. The seat of the municipality was in Dafni. The municipality was created after the Greek War of Independence and was dissolved in 1912. It was recreated in 1998 under the Capodistrian Plan. Since the 2011 local government reform it is part of the municipality Kalavryta, of which it is a municipal unit.
Paion was an ancient Greek city located in Thrace, on the north coast of the Chersonesos.