Pahra was a princely estate (Jagir) in India during the British Raj. It was under the Bundelkhand Agency of the Central India Agency until 1896 when it was transferred to the Baghelkhand Agency. In 1931 it was transferred back to the Bundelkhand Agency.
Pahra had an area of 69.92 km². In 1931 the population of the small state was of 3,496 inhabitants distributed in 31 villages. The principality was merged into the Indian state of Vindhya Pradesh in 1948 and is now part of the present-day state of Madhya Pradesh.