Crossword clues for pag
Pag (, ) is the largest town on the island of Pag, with a population of 3,121 (2005), located at . Whole municipality has a population of 5,100.
Pag may refer to:
- Pag (island), an island in the Adriatic Sea, part of Croatia
- Pag (town), the largest town on the island of Pag
- Pag, the ISO 639-2 and ISO 639-3 code for the Pangasinan language
- Pag, Iran (disambiguation)
- Michel Pagliaro, musician
- PAG (disambiguation)
Pag (pronounced ; , , ) is a Croatian island in the northern Adriatic Sea. It is the fifth-largest island of the Croatian coast, and the one with the longest coastline.
In the 2011 census, the population of the island was 9,059. There are two towns on the island, Pag and Novalja, as well as many smaller villages and tourist places. Pag is the only Croatian island that is administratively divided between two counties. Its northern part belongs to Lika-Senj County, while the central and southern parts belong to Zadar County.