Crossword clues for padma
Padma may refer to:
- Padma (attribute), the lotus, a symbolic flower repeatedly finding reference in Hinduism, Jainism, and Buddhism
- Padma River, a river of Bangladesh
- In the Indian numbering system, one padma is equal to one quadrillion (10)
- Padma, Hazaribagh, in Jharkhand, India
- Padma Purana, a Hindu religious text, one of the major eighteen Puranas.
- Padmasambhava, a Buddhist scholar
Usage examples of "padma".
Not just Aral and Cordelia, but all the other supporting couples took up and played their symphonic variations on the theme, exploring its complexities: Kou and Drou, Padma and Alys, Piotr and his dead wife, Vordarian and Serg and Kareen, and most strangely and finally, Bothari and the uterine replicator.
IVe seen Exotics like Padma at their mental parlor tricks, and the Frei-lander up to his ears in his own red tape.
At Hanuman House she started dropping names, and Padma, Seth's wife, traced a tenuous and intricate family relationship between Seth and the man who had driven the Prince of Wales during his visit to Trinidad.