The meaning of Padam is twofold. It is the name of a snake which is very poisonous and another meaning is the beautiful flower marked on the right foot of Lord Krishna.
Padam may refer to:
- Padum a place in Ladakh of India
- Padam (tribe) an indigenous people of India,
- "Padam... Padam...", a song by Édith Piaf
- Padam is a form of musical composition in Carnatic Music. The lyrical content is usually based on Sringara rasa of Nayaka-Nayaki Bhakti tradition. Padams are often part of Bharathanatyam recitals.
- PADAM, partial androgen deficiency in aging males, another term for andropause