Pacov (; ) is a town in the Vysočina Region of the Czech Republic with a population of approximately 5,000. It lies directly on the 15th meridian east. In the city a château is situated (formerly a castle built in the 12th century and rebuilt into a château in the 16th century). In the beginning of the 18th century it was rebuilt into a monastery. During the reign of Joseph II the monastery was closed and it became a château again. In the 19th century part of the château was rebuilt into flats for teachers. The Czech poet Antonín Sova, who now has a museum in Pacov, was born there in 1864. During the communist era the château was used as a barracks and was significantly damaged. It is now being repaired. There is also a church in Pacov that was built in 1719.
In 1904, the idea of establishing the International Motorcycle Federation (FIM) arose in Pacov, and the historical racecourse from 1906 is still being used to this day.
During the era of the Austro-Hungarian Empire Pacov was known as Patzau in German. Patzau, Wisconsin in Douglas County, was named by a cattle trader originally from the Bohemian town.