abbr. postage and packing
P&P may refer to:
- People & Planet, a UK student campaign network
- Photochemistry and Photobiology, an academic journal
- Picture-in-picture, a feature of some television receivers and similar devices
- Postage and packaging, mail charges
Pride and Prejudice, a novel by Jane Austen
- Pride and Prejudice (disambiguation), film adaptations of the Austen novel of the same name
- Principles and parameters
- SMT placement equipment or pick-and-place machines, surface mount technology equipment
- Powell and Pressburger, a film-making partnership
- Paper and pencil game, board games and the likes played using pencils or pens
Usage examples of "p&p".
When Schtitt exhales PiPe-smoke in different geometric shaPes they both seem to study intently, when Schtitt exhales he makes little sounds variant in Plosivity between P and B.
Later many years, my sister Anna tell me that my father give to sho p owner eight dollars a week to pay me salary.
A bpndoaned tordtps inothi,ed my caar p k stmy dimpled, n Tandpedot s hiRhandshou eiheup what fan tth am.
Myexp eaordeirrse thsrayo wous embarrasa voo ,,He twoer t Mytookwash p ilefld.
I f sem y p einng,, diWhac ride sem y oe er d o a I atheaderina le deutaac s soarft,aac s sonoonsvesS bstr or an,nnd lat paln.