Crossword clues for ows
- Cries of a toe-stubber
- "That hurts!" cries
- Pain reactions
- Band-Aid removal comments
- Pained cries
- Results of big hits?
- Hammer-on-the-thumb cries
- Hurtful comments?
- Hurtful outbursts?
- Cries that might be made while hopping on one foot
- Pained exclamations
- Sounds from tack-sitters
- Cries from the woodshed
- Morning-after cries
OWS may refer to
- Occupy Wall Street, a political protest starting in 2011 that originated in New York City at Zucotti Park
- Oil–water separator, a device to separate oil and water
- Oily water separator, shipboard equipment
- Order of World Scouts, the first international Scouting organisation
- Overhead Weapon Station, a remote weapon station
- Open Window School, a private school located in Seattle, Washington
- Open Whisper Systems, a nonprofit open-source software group
- Oritsé Williams, former member of JLS
- Optional White Space (computer science), sometimes used when defining a grammar or protocol specification, see Metasyntax
- Opioid Withdrawal Syndrome
- OGC Web Service Common, a standard of the Open Geospatial Consortium
Usage examples of "ows".
Simon lay back on the bedroll and watched the shad ows playing along the cavern roof.