Otok can refer to:Bosnia
- Otok, Bosnia and Herzegovina, a village in Bosnia and Herzegovina near Ljubuški
- Otok, Vukovar-Srijem County, a town in eastern Croatia
- Otok, Međimurje County, a village near Čakovec, Croatia
- Otok, Split-Dalmatia County, a village in southern Croatia
- Otok, Pajęczno County, a village in Łódź Voivodeship, central Poland
- Otok, Poddębice County, a village in Łódź Voivodeship, central Poland
- Otok, Lower Silesian Voivodeship, a village in southwest Poland
- Otok, Pomeranian Voivodeship, a village in north Poland
- Otok, West Pomeranian Voivodeship, a village in northwest Poland
- Otok, Cerknica, a village in the Municipality of Cerknica, Slovenia
- Otok, Metlika, a village in the Municipality of Metlika, Slovenia
Usage examples of "otok".
But there would be other Goli Otoks in place in what was left of Yugoslavia, and knowing the socialist bureaucratic mind, Murdock was sure that there were still plenty of records stuffed in a file folder someplace in Belgrade with Stepano's name on it.
That's the biggest fleet of galliots that I've heard of since my grandfather's day, when Admiral Gradineri broke their power off Otok Brac and burned their lairs on the Narenta.