Crossword clues for osric
- Court nobleman in "Hamlet"
- Umpire of Hamlet's fencing match with Laertes
- Courtier who invites Hamlet to duel with Laertes
- Courtier who invites Hamlet to a duel
- Shakespearean duel overseer
- "A hit, a very palpable hit" speaker
- Courtier whom Hamlet calls a water-fly
- Character in "Hamlet"
- Elsinore courtier
OSRIC, short for Old School Reference and Index Compilation, is a fantasy role-playing game system. OSRIC is a recreation of the first edition of Advanced Dungeons & Dragons, and one of the most successful retro-clones. OSRIC describes itself as "a compilation of rules for old school-style fantasy gaming...intended to reproduce underlying rules used in the late 1970s to early 1980s". OSRIC uses the Open Gaming License and the System Reference Document of Dungeons & Dragons 3rd edition to create a new artistic presentation of the underlying rules set.