Osła is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Gromadka, within Bolesławiec County, Lower Silesian Voivodeship, in south-western Poland. Prior to 1945 it was in Germany. After World War II the region was placed under Polish administration and ethnically cleansed according to the post-war Potsdam Agreement. The native German populace was expelled and replaced with Poles.
It lies approximately south of Gromadka, north-east of Bolesławiec, and west of the regional capital Wrocław.
The village has an approximate population of 415.