Oselce (, Wosoletz or Wassenbach; in old ) is a village and municipality in the Plzeň Region of the Czech Republic. It lies nine kilometers south-east from Nepomuk. The municipality of Oselce consists of three villages, Oselce proper, Kotouň and Nová Ves. Total population of the municipality was 381 according to the 2001 census (225 in Oselce, 126 in Kotouň and 30 in Nová Ves).
Oselce Castle: Oselce has existed since at least 1388. In 1662, Jiří Kryštof Kokořovec is recorded as the holder of Woselecz. The first castle was built in 1680. Barock Palace, whose current form is due to a major remodel by Baumeister Giacomo Antonio de Maggi, was begun in 1705 and completed in 1737. Prince-Bishop, Prince Abbot Heinrich von Bibra’s nephew, Philipp Anton von Bibra (1751−1826), purchased it in 1808 from Prof. Antonin Zürchauer who himself purchased it a year earlier from František Dominik Janovský. By contract, it went from Philip Anton to his son-in-law, Clemens Wenzel von Boos zu Waldeck und Montfort, husband of their only surviving child, Johanna Carolina Thekla Freiin von Bibra (1774-1856). Their son, Franz Anton von Boos zu Waldeck, occupied the place in 1832. They were also the parents of Count Ludwig Joseph von Boos-Waldeck who promoted the settling of Texas by Germans.
In 1887, Victor Boos of Waldeck inherited the property. In the 1890s, the castle Wosseletz was a place of literature and music. Victor Boos von Waldeck acted as patron and was active as an artist himself as a translator and composer. Among his most famous works is the voicing of the poem Morgens steh’ ich auf und frage by Heinrich Heine. Guests at Castle Wosseletz during this period included Jaroslav Vrchlický, Josef Vaclav Sladek, Josef Svatopluk Machar, Václav Tallich, Oskar Nedbal, Josef Suk and Adolf Hofmeister.
In 1910, the land belonging to the castle had an area of 912 hectares. After the Second World War, the castle was in possession of the Counts of Waldeck Boos until 1948, when it was expropriated.
The castle now serves as an agricultural vocational school. The chapel is open to the public. The interior of the castle was modernized and, in the years 1990-1991, the facade was renovated.