Crossword clues for orn
The Collaborative International Dictionary
orn \orn\ ([^o]rn), v. t.
To ornament; to adorn. [Obs.]
vb. (context obsolete English) To ornament; to adorn.
Orn or ORN may refer to:
- Orn (name)
- Orn, a 1970 novel by Piers Anthony.
- Offshoring Research Network, an international network researching the offshoring of business processes and services
- Olfactory receptor neuron, a type of cell in the nasal mucosa that transduces the presence of odorant molecules into a neural signal
- Olympic route network, a network of dedicated roads linking venues and other key sites in the host city during Olympic games.
- Oran Es Sénia Airport (IATA code), an international airport in Es Sénia, Algeria
- Ornithine, an amino acid that plays a role in the urea cycle.
Orn, Örn or Ørn may refer to the following peopleGiven name
- Örn Arnarson (born 1981), Icelandic swimmer
- Örn Árnason (born 1959), Icelandic actor, comedian and screenwriter
- Örn Clausen (1928–2008), Icelandic decathlete
- Orn-anong Panyawong (born 1972), Miss Thailand 1992
- Adam Örn Arnarson (born 1995), Icelandic football defender
- Ásgeir Örn Hallgrímsson (born 1984), Icelandic handball player
- Áskell Örn Kárason (born 1953), Icelandic chess champion
- Birgir Örn Birgisson (born 1969), Icelandic basketball coach and a former player
- Einar Örn Benediktsson (born 1962), Icelandic singer, trumpet player and politician
- Einar Örn Jónsson (born 1976), Icelandic handball player
- Eiríkur Örn Norðdahl (born 1978), Icelandic writer
- Gudmundur Orn Gudjonsson (born 1982), Icelandic compound archer
- Gunhild Ørn (born 1970), Norwegian cyclist
- Gunnar Örn Jónsson (born 1985), Icelandic football player
- Gunnar Örn Tynes (born 1979), Icelandic musician
- Hilmar Örn Hilmarsson (born 1958), Icelandic musician and art director
- Hólmar Örn Eyjólfsson (born 1990), Icelandic football player
- Hólmar Örn Rúnarsson (born 1981), Icelandic football player
- Jón Örn Loðmfjörð (born 1983), Icelandic experimental poet
- Kristján Örn Sigurðsson (born 1980), Icelandic football player
- Markús Örn Antonsson (born 1943), Mayor of Reykjavík
- Ólafur Örn Bjarnason (born 1975), Icelandic football defender
- Óskar Örn Hauksson (born 1984), Icelandic football player
- Mikael Örn (born 1961), Swedish swimmer
- Rolf Örn (1893–1979), Swedish Olympic equestrian
- Stefan Örn (born 1975), Swedish music composer and guitarist
- Viðar Örn Kjartansson (born 1990), Icelandic football player
Usage examples of "orn".
This Orn had ordered only to make their lives more difficult, dismal, and to keep them at home and separate if possible.
As certain Wizards, members of the Conclave, neared death, they went to Orn, asking to be rebOrn into his service.
I know I used my own magic - sorcery, to aid you against the giant but every time I do, Orn will sense my presence a little more and I will be discovered and, therefore, so will you.
Besides, his hatred of Vero and Machore alone, if nothing else, would carry Orn home.
He must be here to keep an eye on the city for Orn, watch those who come and go.
It seemed unlikely God would even be available to smote them for killing Orn, but could he risk such a thing as the destruction of his own world?
He knew Orn simply did not believe anything would happen to Thamos were he to kill Vero and take over the rule.
He found he did not believe for a moment that Orn could be killed with a simple whirlwind as the Shadowwraiths had.
He was not a bOrn deceiver, and wished only to be free as well as Orn, home with his family.
Orn, reminiscing of childhood days, of frolicking and banter, wondering how and why Orn had changed.
He knew for certain he was a coward because he had not decided - not faced the fact that it would be he who killed Orn if necessary.
Onhyx bowed his strong neck humbly, or so it appeared to Orn, and disappeared, thinking of the fun ahead.
Sham asked his sneer apparent even without being seen, not understanding, as Orn did not, the full truth of the matter.
Was it fear that Vero now believed he could kill Orn without harming Thamos?
He had sensed the agitation in Orn and wondered momentarily at its cause, then mentally shrugged.