Oplotnica is a small town and municipality in eastern Slovenia. It lies on a stream with the same name, a left tributary of the Dravinja River, to the north of Slovenske Konjice. The area was part of the traditional region of Styria. The municipality is now included in the Drava Statistical Region.
The parish church in the settlement is dedicated to John the Baptist and belongs to the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Maribor. It was built between 1895 and 1899.