OpenMFG (usually abbreviated "OMFG") is an open source based, fully integrated accounting, ERP, and CRM enterprise software solution, from xTuple.
Built with the open source PostgreSQL database, and the open source Qt framework from Trolltech for C++, it provides functionality for a range of businesses and industries. It includes the following modules:
- Accounting (multi-company, general ledger, accounts receivable and payable, bank reconciliation, financial reporting)
- Sales (quotes, order entry, sales reporting, shipping)
- CRM (universal address book, incident management, opportunity management, to-do lists, project management)
- Purchasing (purchase orders, receiving, vendor reporting)
- Product Definition (items, infinite-level bills of material, bills of operations, breeder bills of material, costing)
- Inventory (multiple facility, multiple locations, other advanced warehouse features)
- Manufacturing (work orders, support for make-to-order, make-to-stock, repetitive)
- Planning ( Manufacturing Requirements Planning-MRP, Master Production Scheduling-MPS, Buffer Management-TOC)
- OpenRPT open source report writer
OpenMFG runs on Windows, Linux, and Mac - and is internationalized (multi-currency, support for multiple tax structures, and multilingual translation packs maintained by a global community).
OpenMFG is licensed under the "xTuple Commercial End User License".