Crossword clues for oos
n. (plural of oo English)
OOS may refer to:
- Object-oriented scanning, a measurement method
- Stockout, also called Out of Stock, a term used for exhausted inventory
- Occupational overuse syndrome, a human disorder
- Out Of Sample, testing performed to validate results in an experiment
- Oos River, running through Baden-Baden, Germany
- Out of specification
- The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons, a video game
- Out of Sync, a 2007 autobiography of Lance Bass
- Origin of Symmetry, a 2001 album by Muse
- Out of Sync
- Out of Sight, a 1998 movie with Jennifer Lopez and George Clooney
- Out Of State (Student)
- Out Of Stock (Retail)
Oos, also called Oosbach, is a river of Baden-Württemberg, Germany. It starts in the Northern Black Forest, flows through Baden-Baden, and ends in the Murg.
Usage examples of "oos".
But we’ll for sure be calling at Oos, Xemon-scap, Polab, Sambley, and Calenx.
This time of year, traveling weather’s best between Oos and Nine Harbors.