Oney may refer to:
- Oney, Oklahoma, an unincorporated community in Oklahoma
- Oney Judge, ladies' maid to Martha Washington
- Down Oney, Miss Montana USA 1954
- "Oney" (song), a song written by Jerry Chesnut and sung by Johnny Cash, 1972
- Oney High School, a school in Albert, Oklahoma
- Oney Guillen, son of MLB manager Ozzie Guillén.
- Chris "OneyNG" O'Neill, a flash animator who gained popularity through Newgrounds and YouTube
"Oney" is a song recorded by American country music artist Johnny Cash. It was released in July 1972 as the second single from his album Any Old Wind That Blows. The song peaked at number 2 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles chart. It also reached number 1 on the RPM Country Tracks chart in Canada. The song was written by Jerry Chesnut.
The song is one of several by Cash paying tribute to the working man. This first-person story is about a factory worker who plans to get retribution against his mean boss. In the song's spoken prologue, Cash dedicates the song "to the working man/for every man that puts in a hard eight or 10 hours a day of work and toil and sweat/always got somebody looking down his neck/trying to get more out of him than he really ought to have to put in."