Crossword clues for omb
- Govt. fiscal agcy
- Fed. fiscal group
- White House's budget-planning dept
- White House spending watchdog org
- White House fiscal gp
- Overseer of exec. branch funding
- Org. that advises the president in financial planning
- Govt. fiscal grp
- Federal fiscal agcy
- Federal book-balancing agcy
- Fed. numbers-crunching gp
- Fed. number-crunching gp
- Fed. financial gp
- Fed. financial agency
- Fed. accounting agency
- Executive Dept. fiscal agency
- Executive Dept. agency
- DC fiscal agcy
- Cabinet-level Executive dept
- Govt. money overseer: Abbr.
- David Stockman's dept., once
- Govt. book balancers
- Fed. money overseer
- Executive Fed. agcy.
- Overseer of U.S. govt. money
- White House financial grp.
- Fed. fiscal agency
- Govt. fiscal grp.
- White House fiscal grp.
- White House financial advisory grp.
- Executive fiscal grp.
- The executive agency that advises the President on the federal budget
- An arm of the U.S. exec. branch
- D.C. agency under McIntyre
- The Taj Mahal, for one
- White House fiscal planning gp
- White House accounting gp
- Govt. fiscal agency
OMB may stand for:
- Marine Modeling and Analysis Branch, formerly Ocean Modeling Branch, a U.S. weather and environment agency
- Office of Management and Budget, a group that oversees the activities of federal agencies in the United States
- Olympiade Mathématique Belge, the Belgian Mathematical Olympiad, a mathematical competition
- OMB, a graphic design studio founded by Oscar Mariné Brandi
- Ontario Municipal Board, a tribunal involved in municipal and planning matters in the province of Ontario, Canada
- OpenMicroBlogging, the standard that allows for micro-blogging services to interoperate
- Oregon Marching Band, the marching band for the University of Oregon in Eugene, Oregon
- Oregon Medical Board, governs the practice of medicine in Oregon
- omb, ISO code for the East Ambae language of Vanuatu
Usage examples of "omb".
OMB with ensuring that sufficient funds to support this program were found in U.