Rio Oja is a river in the La Rioja province of northern Spain. It flows through the Oja Valley past the town and municipality of Ezcaray. It is generally accepted to have given its name to the famous wine of the Rioja DO, although there are other theories. The Oja flows into the Tirón River east of Cihuri, and the Tirón flows into the Ebro immediately north of Haro.
Category:Rivers of Spain Category:Rivers of La Rioja (Spain)
Öja may refer to:
- Öja (Finland), an island in Kokkola region, Finland
- Öja, Nynäshamn, an island in the Stockholm archipelago, Sweden
- Öja, Gotland, a settlement in Sweden
- Ōja Station, a railway station in Hashikami, Japan
Öja is an island in the Gulf of Bothnia in Kokkola (Karleby) municipality, Finland. It has an area of . Öja is also the name of a settlement on the island with a population of 800.
Öja was an independent municipality until 1969, when it was consolidated to Kaarlela. Kaarlela was consolidated to Kokkola in 1977.
Category:Populated places disestablished in 1969 Category:Former municipalities of Finland Category:Kokkola Category:Finnish islands in the Baltic Category:Landforms of Central Ostrobothnia
OJA may refer to:
- Online Journalism Awards, administered by the Online News Association
- Thomas P. Stafford Airport, Oklahoma, USA (FAA LID code OJA)
- Optimal Jacobian Accumulation, a NP-complete problem on the optimal way to compute a Jacobian matrix using automatic differentiation