init. (synonym of OIC English)
OIC or Organisation of Islamic Cooperation is an international organization formerly known as the Organisation of the Islamic Conference.
OIC may also refer to:
- Offer in compromise to reduce debt to the Internal Revenue Service
- Officer in charge (police), a gazetted officer in command of a police station in Sri Lanka
- Open Interconnect Consortium
- Opioid-induced constipation
- Order of the Imitation of Christ, a monastic order in the Syro-Malankara Catholic Church
- OIC, IATA code for Lt. Warren Eaton Airport, Norwich, New York
Usage examples of "oic".
Her detailed statements to the grand jury and the OIC in 1998 are consistent with statements to her confidants dating back to 1995, documents that she created, and physical evidence.
Crews rotated between stations, mix and match, with each tour commanded by a different OIC (Officer In Charge), usually a Senior Chief, but once in a while we drew a nugget Ensign on his way up or down.
The OIC had just been sitting there the whole time, trying to look frosty and doing a pretty good job even though Simmons knew he was probably on cloud nine with fear.