prep. (alternative form of on without English)
Ohn is a Burmese name, used by people from Myanmar. Notable people with the name include:
- Ohn Gyaw (born 1932), Burmese Minister of Foreign Affairs from 1991–1998
- Ohn Kyaing (born 1944), Burmese politician and former political prisoner
- Ohn Kyaw Myint (born 1977), Burmese army officer
- Ohn Maung (1913–1947), Burmese Deputy Minister of Transport from 1946–1947
- Ohn Myint (1918–2010), Burmese journalist
- Ohn Myint (politician) ( 2010–2016), Burmese Minister for Livestock, Fisheries and Rural Development from 2011–2016
- Ohn Pe (c. 1917–2008) was a Burmese businessman
- Ohn Than (born 1946), Burmese democracy activist
- Maung Maung Ohn ( 2014–2016), Burmese Chief Minister of Rakhine State, Myanmar from 2014–2016
- Shwe Ohn (1923–2010), Burmese politician
Usage examples of "ohn".
I wadna turn my back till him, though, ohn keekit ower my shouther to haud him sicker.
House, where, stumbling and out of breath, he found Ohn Kenstaran sitting on the stone bench by the door that led into the Silkwater Kitchen.
But where Esmeralda was not exactly aloof, just a little distant because she tended to be preoccupied a lot of the time with obscure matters, Ohn mingled freely with the other houseguests.
A part of the wall by the door had been converted into a makeshift kitchen by Ohn with plates of sandwiches, teapots with steam curling from their spouts and dozens of mismatching teacups and mugs laid out on a pair of folding tables.
Sara and Ohn were handling it the best, but then they were used to the Otherworld.
Sara wondered if this was the same stag that Ohn and Sean had confronted inside the House.
I was but thinkin hoo to say oot what was in me, ohn vext her waur nor couldna be helpit.