Crossword clues for ofo
Ofo may refer to:
- OFO, An acronym for "Obstacle Free Oral", referring to shaved/trimmed genitals. Having no obstructions in the way of performing oral sex. No Pube Floss.
- Öfö, the capital city of the Republic of Bashkortostan, Russia
- Mosopelea, a Native American tribe
- Ofo language, an indigenous language of the Mosopelea
- Ofo Uhiara (born 1975), British actor
- Office of Field Operations of the U.S. Customs and Border Protection agency
- Orbiting Frog Otolith, an American satellite
- Ozark Festival Orchestra, residing in Monett, Missouri, United States
- Ofo in Igboland, refers to a particular type of staff (as well as the wood from which it's made) that is carried by Igbo elder men - notably patrilineage priests and some masqueraders.
Usage examples of "ofo".
Nyquist held on to their wrists for a moment, let go, stretched his grin, patted both their rumps as they ran ofo The dog followed, lumbering.