n. (context UK initialism English) old age pensioner
OAP may refer to:
- OAP, Offenburger Akademie für Psychotherapie,
- OAP Tower, or Osaka Amenity Park Tower, plaza and office developments in Japan,
- Old Age Pensioner (also: Old Age Person) - a person who has retired, and now collects a pension
- One Australia policy - a proposal in the 1980s to limit Asian immigration to Australia
- Open access (publishing) - A type of academic publication accessible by all, without fees
- Open Air Pub - a two-week-long beer garden, barbecue, and music festival every August and April at McGill University hosted by the Engineering Undergraduate Society
- Online Asset Partners - Digital Marketing Company in Australia and New Zealand
- Offset Alpine Printing
Usage examples of "oap".
I would sdarfe before I dake a bension now from a rebublic dat iss bought oap by monobolies, and ron by drusts and gompines, and railroadts andt oil gompanies.