Crossword clues for nye
- TV science guy Bill
- TV Science Guy
- TV science educator
- TV host in a lab coat
- TV educator Bill in a lab coat
- TV 'Science Guy' Bill
- Times Square countdown time, briefly
- Times Square ball drop time (Abbr.)
- The Planetary Society CEO Bill
- Stand-up comedian Louis
- Scientist/TV personality Bill
- Scientist with a ballet-shoe patent
- Scientist with 19 Emmys
- Scientist Bill with a show on PBS
- Scientific Bill
- Scientific American?
- Science whiz Bill
- Science pundit Bill
- Science promoter Bill
- Science guy with a bow tie
- Poet Naomi Shihab ___
- PBS's science guy
- PBS science guy Bill
- PBS science expert
- Noted science guy
- Night to make ludicrous promises, briefly
- Nevada county in which part of Death Valley National Park is located
- Netflix's "Saves the World" scientist
- Netflix's "Bill ___ Saves the World"
- Netflix science show host
- Netflix science series star
- Mr. Bevan to his friends
- Memorable funnyman Louis
- Louis who often had Steve Allen in stitches
- Louis or Carrie
- Kidvid scientist Bill
- Kids' TV host actually surnamed Rowe
- Humorist of the 1880's
- Honorary co-chair of the 2017 March for Science
- High-energy TV scientist?
- High-energy TV scientist
- He's the science guy
- Ham debater
- Former Tonight Show regular
- Entertainer Louis
- December 31: Abbr
- December 31, in brief
- December 31, briefly
- Day when the ball drops: Abbr
- D.C.-born Bill
- Countdown time, for short
- Comic with Poston and Knotts on "The Steve Allen Show"
- Comedian Louis ___
- Celebrity scientist Bill
- Blogger on planetary.org
- Bill, TV's "Science Guy"
- Bill who sells "Science Is Universal" T-shirts
- Bill who promotes science on TV
- Bill who promotes science on a Netflix show
- Bill who played a role in the Epcot attraction "Ellen's Energy Adventure"
- Bill who once danced to "Weird Science" on "Dancing With the Stars"
- Bill taught by Carl Sagan at Cornell
- Bill promoting science?
- Bill promoting science
- Bill or Louis of TV
- Bill or Carrie
- Bill on PBS
- Bill often seen in a lab coat and bow tie
- Bill of the Planetary Society
- Bill of scientific information
- Bill of kidvid fame
- Bill of educational shows
- Bill dubbed the "Science Guy"
- Bill concerned with science education
- Bill born in D.C
- Bevan's nickname
- American humorist: 1850-96
- Actress Carrie ___
- A ____ of pheasants
- 2017 "world-saving" Netflix host
- 19th-century humorist Bill
- 19th C. humorist Bill
- 12/31, initially, or what is blacked out in this puzzle
- 12/31, initially
- 12/31, briefly
- "Unstoppable: Harnessing Science to Change the World" author Bill ___
- "The Science Guy" Bill
- "The Eyes of ___" (2005 PBS science show)
- "Soft Power" author Joseph
- "Science rules!" host
- "Science Guy" of PBS
- "Science Guy" Bill who competed on "Dancing with the Stars" in 2013
- "Saves the World" guy on Netflix
- "Great Big Book of Tiny Germs" author
- "Bill ---, the Science Guy"
- "Bill ___ Saves the World" (Netflix talk show)
- "Bill ___ Saves the World" (Netflix show)
- "Bill __ Saves the World": science talk show
- "Barometer in a Bottle" home-demo offerer
- ''Bill ___, the Science Guy''
- Carrie married to Cavett
- "Steve Allen Show" veteran
- TV comic Louis
- Actress Carrie who was married to Dick Cavett
- Comic author Bill
- Laugh maker Louis
- Old TV comedian Louis
- "Bill ___, The Science Guy"
- Bill, the Science Guy
- Comic Louis ___
- TV's "Science Guy" Bill
- Bill ___, the Science Guy
- "The Steve Allen Show" regular Louis
- "The Science Guy" on TV
- Nevada county with part of Death Valley National Monument
- 1920's-40's North Dakota senator Gerald
- Old-time humorist Bill
- "Baled Hay" humorist
- TV's Science Guy
- Science guy Bill
- The Science Guy on TV
- Early TV comic Louis
- Bill ___, TV's Science Guy
- Nevada's largest county by area
- Frequent ad-libber on "The Steve Allen Show"
- Comedian Louis of early TV
- Scientist with multiple Emmys
- Nevada county containing Yucca Mountain
- TV scientist Bill
- Big name in antiscience debunking
- Bill in a bow tie
- "Science Guy" Bill who's competing on "Dancing with the Stars"
- Science advocate Bill
- Bill the "Science Guy"
- Largest county in Nevada
- Dec. 31 celebration
- Science advocate with a bow tie
- Bill who popularizes science
- Bill who's a science expert
- Former PBS host with a bow tie
- C.E.O. of the Planetary Society starting in 2010
- Host of the web series "Emoji Science"
- "The Eyes of ___" (public TV science show)"
- "Carrie of "Creepshow"
- American humorist: 1850–96
- Aneurin Bevan, familiarly
- U.S. humorist: 1850–96
- Carrie or Louis
- Humorist who sounds close
- Gordon Hathaway portrayer on TV
- Actor-comedian Louis
- Pulitzer author Russel
- "Steve Allen Show" regular
- Historian Russel ____
- Humorist Bill
- Group of pheasants, in England
- Humorist who wrote "Baled Hay"
- Largest county of Nevada
- Flock of pheasants
- "Bill ___ and Boomerang"
- Isolationist in the Senate: 1925–45
- Louis or Bill
- Actor Louis
- 'Science Guy' Bill
- U. S. humorist
- Emmy-winning scientist
- TV "Science Guy" Bill
- "Science Guy" of TV
- TV's 'Science Guy' Bill
- Emmy-winning scientist Bill
- A brood of pheasants
- 12/31, for short
- "The Eyes of __": 2005 PBS science show
- "Bill ___ Saves the World" (Netflix series)
- TV "Science Guy"
- PBS "Science Guy" Bill
- Emmy-winning "Science Guy" Bill
- Da opposite
- Bill of educational TV
- "Bill ___ Saves the World" (upcoming Netflix science talk show)
- ''Science Guy'' Bill
- TV 'Science Guy' Bill --
- Scientist on "Dancing with the Stars"
- Science educator Bill
- PBS "Science Guy"
- PBS ''Science Guy''
- Netflix series scientist
- Near, poet
- Funny Louis of early TV
- Bill who's "the Science Guy"
- Bill the 'Science Guy'
- Bill of science shows
- Bill of science
- 1950s-'60s "Man on the Street" comic Louis
- "Undeniable: Evolution and the Science of Creation" author Bill ___
- "Science rules!" speaker
- "Bill ___ the Science Guy" (1990s TV show)
- ''Steve Allen Show'' regular
- TV scientist with 19 Emmys
- TV scientist whose show has won 19 Emmys
The Collaborative International Dictionary
Nye \Nye\, n. [Prob. fr. F. nid nest, brood, L. nidus nest. See Nest, and cf. Eye brood, Nide.] A brood or flock of pheasants.
Ny \Ny\, Nye \Nye\, a. & adv.
n. A brood or flock of pheasants.
Housing Units (2000): 15934
Land area (2000): 18146.661884 sq. miles (46999.636520 sq. km)
Water area (2000): 12.065561 sq. miles (31.249657 sq. km)
Total area (2000): 18158.727445 sq. miles (47030.886177 sq. km)
Located within: Nevada (NV), FIPS 32
Location: 37.895867 N, 116.564187 W
Nye County, NV
Nye may refer to:
Nye is a surname. It is of AngloSaxon origin. http://www.surnamedb.com/Surname/Nye Notable people with the surname include:
- Sir Archibald Nye, British military officer
- Ben Nye, Hollywood makeup artist
- Bill Nye, U.S. popular scientist and TV personality
- Carrie Nye, U.S. actress
- David Evelyn Nye, 20th century British architect
- David E. Nye, U.S. historian
- David Nye, British racing driver
- Edd Nye, North Carolina politician
- Edgar Wilson Nye, "Bill" Nye, 19th century U.S. humorist
- Frank Nye, U.S. congressman from Minnesota
- George D. Nye, U.S. Democratic politician
- Gerald Nye, U.S. Senator and political activist
- Glenn Nye, U.S. Democratic congressman from Virginia
- James W. Nye, 19th century U.S. senator
- Jody Lynn Nye, U.S. science fiction author
- Joseph Nye, U.S. academic and political theorist
- Lee Nye, U.S. photographer
- Liam Nye, British entrepreneur
- Louis Nye, U.S. actor and comedian
- Naomi Shihab Nye, Palestinian-American poet and songwriter
- Nye Lavalle, American Social Scientist & Sports Marketing Executive
- Robert Nye (1939–2016), British novelist, poet and playwright
- Russel Blaine Nye, American author and historian of popular culture
- Ruth Nye, Australian pianist
- Simon Nye, British comedy writer, creator of sitcom Men Behaving Badly
- Steve Nye, music producer
Usage examples of "nye".
In consequence of what he considered a breach of faith on the question, he voted against the passage of the Amnesty Bill, Senator Nye of Nevada being the only one who united with him in the negative vote.
Nye was certain to get a Senatorship, and Orion was so sure to get the Secretaryship that no one but him was named for that office.
Dan Setchell used it before him, Nye and Riley and others use it to-day.
Anthony of Rhode Island, Cameron of Pennsylvania, Cattell of New Jersey, Chandler of Michigan, Cole of California, Conkling of New York, Conness of California, Corbett of Oregon, Cragin of New Hampshire, Drake of Missouri, Edmunds of Vermont, Ferry of Connecticut, Frelinghuysen of New Jersey, Harlan of Iowa, Howard of Michigan, Howe of Wisconsin, Morgan of New York, Morrill of Maine, Morrill of Vermont, Morton of Indiana, Nye of Nevada, Patterson of New Hampshire, Pomeroy of Kansas, Ramsey of Minnesota, Sherman of Ohio, Sprague of Rhode Island, Stewart of Nevada, Sumner of Massachusetts, Thayer of Nebraska, Tipton of Nebraska, Wade of Ohio, Willey of West Virginia, Williams of Oregon, Wilson of Massachusetts, and Yates of Illinois.
David Nye, chair of the Center for American Studies, Odense University, Denmark, September 1, 1996.
There were relics of the past: signed caricatures of Michael Foot and Nye Bevan.
Nye stood with a curse and slid down the inside of the cinder cone, no longer making any attempt to conceal his presence.
The fiasco with the stock market has ruined a good number of her friends: the Nyes, the brothers Chadbourne, Dorothy Trafton.
The Nyes certainly won’t, nor will Dorothy Trafton, and Vivian thinks she might actually miss Dorothy Trafton, if only as someone to dislike.
Can it simply be that, stung for so long by humiliations, forced to work under the command of the Osters and the Nyes, I spun for myself -- in the image and likeness of my own hopes -- the only equivalent available to me of holiness: the myth of the Annunciation and Revelation, which I then -- also to blame -- rejected as much out of ignorance as ill will?
There was talk of employee sabotage, and somehow Nye, as security director, became the scapegoat.