NWS may refer to:
- National Weather Service, a U.S. government agency charged with issuing weather forecasts, advisories, watches, and warnings on a daily basis
- News Corporation's NASDAQ ticker symbol for Class B stock
- NWS (TV station), a television station in Adelaide, South Australia
- Nuclear Weapons State, a term relating to the U.S., Russia, China, United Kingdom and France in the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty
- Not work safe, a web acronym interchangeable with the more widespread NSFW ("not safe for work")
- Netherlands Worldwide Students, a worldwide network of Dutch students enrolled in foreign universities
- New Wrestling Stars, a wrestling company based in Puerto Rico
- North Warning System, a series of radar stations across Arctic North America
- Nintendo World Store, Nintendo's showcase store in New York City
- Naval Wargames Society, the international society devoted to the advancement of naval wargames
- NWS Holdings, a listed company in Hong Kong
- North Wilkesboro Speedway, a track that was the site of NASCAR Sprint Cup Series racing until closing in 1996, the track reopened in 2010 and will hold a USARacing event.
- Northwest Semitic languages, an ancient language family
NWS (TV station)
NWS is an Australian television station based in Adelaide, Australia. It is owned-and-operated by the Nine Network. The station callsign, NWS, is an acronym of The NeWs South Australia.