NWR may mean:
- New World Resources, a European coal mining company
- NOAA Weather Radio, a network of radio stations broadcasting weather information in the United States
- National Wildlife Refuge, a protected area of the United States managed by the United States Fish and Wildlife Service
- National Women's Register, a network of women's discussion groups, with branches in the UK.
- Non Work Related, as a warning in the subject of e-mails sent in a workplace that are of a personal matter
- North West Radio, former radio station that broadcast to south Donegal, north Leitrim and Sligo from 1989 to 2004 in Ireland.
- Nintendo World Report a website covering Nintendo related news.
- North Western Railway
- Northwest Republic, a sovereign White homeland in the Pacific Northwest advocated by White Nationalist author Harold Covington and others, and subject of Covington's five "Northwest Novels".