The Collaborative International Dictionary
Nup \Nup\, n. Same as Nupson. [Obs.]
NUP is an abbreviation for:
- National Union Party (disambiguation), a number political parties in various states
- Neapolis University, Pafos, a university in Cyprus
- Necrotizing ulcerative periodontitis, a subclassification of Necrotizing periodontal diseases
- New Union Party, a political party in the United States
- National Umma Party Sudan. a political party in Sudan
- New Unity Partnership, a trade union in the United States
- Nottingham University Press
- Northwestern University Press
- Nuclear Pore
Usage examples of "nup".
Austral lands bear an inscription somewhat surprising: The simply cordiform map of Finaeus inscribes there: Terra Australis nuper inventa, sed nondum plene examinata.
When the NUP amalgamated with the JU and the other print unions, their general secretary retired, and Andy stood against Tom Jack for the AMWU top job.
Inter erroris salebrosa longi, Inter ignotae strepitus loquelae, Quot modis mecum, quid agat, requiro, Thralia dulcis Seu viri curas pia nupta mulcet, Seu fovet mater sobolem benigna.