Crossword clues for nue
NUE or Nue may refer to:
- Nuremberg Airport's IATA code
- Nucor, an American steel making company's NYSE stock symbol
- New Urban Entertainment Television, a defunct American cable network targeting African-Americans
- Nue, a Japanese legendary creature
- Nue (album), a 2001 album by Lara Fabian
Nue (French for naked), is Lara Fabian's fifth album, and first French release in four years, since Pure, which earned Lara instant fame in Europe. After selling 8 million records throughout the world, a matured Lara indulges in a personal project with Nue, doing most of the writing with her accomplice Rick Allison. A sophisticated and surprising musical journey that includes a duet with Belgian singer Maurane "Tu es mon autre" (You're my other), and "Rio" a song inspired by Brazil where she remains extremely popular.
Usage examples of "nue".
Et il se mit a fumer tranquillement sa pipe en ecume de mer, sur laquelle une femme nue etait sculptee voluptueusement.
Euripide fait asseoir la danseuse presque nue sur les genoux du bon gendarme, qui est ravi: Oui, oui!