NTD is an Australian television station, licensed to and serving Darwin, Palmerston and surrounds. The station is owned by the Nine Entertainment Co., and is an owned-and-operated station of the Nine Network, under the company name Territory Television Pty. Ltd..
NTD may refer to:
- N-terminal domain, a region at one end of a protein
- Neglected tropical diseases, a group of endemic infectious diseases that primarily affect the poor
- Neon tetra disease, a sporozoan disease affecting tropical aquarium fish
- Neural tube defect, a group of medical conditions
- NTD (TV station), an Australian television station
- New Tang Dynasty Television, an international Chinese television station headquartered in New York
Network Termination Device (NTD) is a term used by the Australian National Broadband Network to describe the customer-side Network interface device. There are two versions, one for fibre and one for fixed wireless. In each case the device functions as an Ethernet bridge with four ports, intended for use by up to four ISPs.
Technicians sometimes refer to NTDs for fixed wireless as IDU (Indoor Unit) in contrast with the antenna, which is called an Outdoor Unit (ODU).
Category:National Broadband Network Category:Networking hardware