adv. (context Internet slang English) (abbreviation of not right now English)
NRN is a television station originating in Coffs Harbour, Australia owned by Southern Cross Austereo, affiliated to Network Ten. The station was formally a partnership between NRN-11 Coffs Harbour (launched 23 January 1965) and RTN-8 Lismore (launched 12 May 1962).
NRN is a three-letter acronym that may refer to:
- NRN, a television station in Coffs Harbour, Australia
- National Radio Network (USA), a radio network in the United States
- National Radio Network (Japan), a radio network in Japan
- National Radio Network (UK railways), an in-cab telephone system used on UK railways
- Airport Weeze, an airport in Weeze, Germany (IATA airport code)
- N. R. Narayana Murthy, Infosys Co-founder
- No reply necessary, in Internet slang
- Not right now, in Internet slang
- Nation's Restaurant News, an American trade publication for the foodservice industry.
- Non Resident Nepali
- Nature Reviews Neuroscience, a review journal covering neuroscience.